• Herzlich Willkommen im Forum von kaeni.de

Noch sind wir nur eine winzig kleine Forengemeinde, doch das kann sich schnell ändern. Mit Hilfe deiner aktiven Mitarbeit als NutzerIn dieser Plattform kann eine Forengemeinde wachsen und gedeihen, die einander berät, unterstützt, Hilfe leistet und bei allen Problemen hinsichtlich der Nutzung und Wartung eines Serviceroboters zur Seite steht.

Wir freuen uns auf deine Unterstützung!

Bis gleich ;-)

360 stellt neues Flaggschiffmodell 360 S7 mit neuen Funktionen vor

H. Kloepfel

Administrator
Teammitglied
Weiteres LDS-Modell des Smartphone-Herstellers 360 steht vor der Tür
Mit dem S6 konnte 360 auf Anhieb für viel Wirbel sorgen. Als Konkurrent auf Augenhöhe wurde der erste Staubsaugerroboter der Chinesen gehandelt, in einem Atemzug mit dem so erfolgreichen Xiaomi Mi Vacuum Robot, dem ersten Roboter des ehemaligen Startups Rockrobo. Nun erweitert 360 sein Portfolio um zwei Modelle, den 360 S5 und 360 S7. Beide dürften erneut in zwei Versionen erhältlich sein, einer dem chinesischen Absatzmarkt vorbehaltenen mit CCC-Version und einer für den weltweiten Markt, international inkl. typischer Kennzeichnung (CE-Kennzeichen für Europa usw.). Eines steht jedenfalls auf den ersten Blick sofort fest, beide Modelle, so auch das neue Topmodell, der S7, um den es hier vorrangig gehen soll, teilen ihr Design mit dem Roborock S5. Selbst das LDS-Modul wanderte weit nach vorne, ein Konzept, das erst mit dem S5 Roborocks aufkam. Welche Neuerungen im Vergleich zum S6 sind auffällig:
  • Umplatzierung des LSD-Sensors
  • Erhöhung der Gebläseleistung auf 2000 pa
  • Einzel- und Mehrraumreinigung inkl. Kartenspeicherung und Zeitsteuerung
Alle Informationen gehen bislang aus den den Produktbildern des Herstellers hervor. In China scheint der S7 von 360 bereits in den Verkauf gestartet zu sein. Wann er hierzulande über erste Distributoren erhältlich ist, wird sich zeigen. Erste Impressionen zum neuen Roboter erhalten Interessierte auf den folgenden Abbildungen:

H. Kloepfel

Administrator
Teammitglied
Einige von mir übersetzte Grafiken und Produktbilder:

Anhänge

• 360s701.jpg
    360s701.jpg
    377,9 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360s702.jpg
    360s702.jpg
    229,4 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360s703.jpg
    360s703.jpg
    274,4 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360s704.jpg
    360s704.jpg
    92,5 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360701.jpg
    360701.jpg
    190 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360704.jpg
    360704.jpg
    164,1 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360705.jpg
    360705.jpg
    361,8 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • 360706.jpg
    360706.jpg
    288,7 KB · Aufrufe: 1

NataliHig

Neues Mitglied
Знакомьтесь. Запуск официального сайта Cross Finance. С 1 ноября 2023 года был запущен официальный сайт Cross Finance. Здесь вы можете просмотреть подробную информацию о компании, продуктах, прочитать официальную документацию и найти все необходимые ресурсы экосистемы. Это означает, что теперь пользователи могут полноценно использовать CrossFi Chain и оценить все её преимущества. Посмотреть>>>

cryptocurrency ixf

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
looking for a single and impassioned man on this online dating site. I am tired of being alone i am also living. 410 995-8269

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

real sites for hookups near lauderhill fl

Casual dating typically involves spending time together, getting to know each other, and enjoying each other's company without a commitment to a serious relationship, while hooking up usually implies a more physical and casual encounter without the expectation of emotional involvement or long-term commitment. It's important to communicate openly and honestly about boundaries, expectations, and intentions in either scenario to ensure that both parties are on the same page and comfortable with the arrangement. Ultimately, the key difference lies in the level of emotional involvement and commitment between the individuals involved.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
Amazingly talented you seen my movies now see me in person you won t believe how gorgeous I am how amazing I am and have fulfilled you will be

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!

fort smith best app to have sex

"Something casual" on a dating site typically refers to a relationship or interaction without long-term commitment or strings attached. It suggests a more relaxed and informal connection, which may involve dating, hanging out, or engaging in casual activities without necessarily leading to a serious relationship. It's important to clarify with potential matches what each person is looking for to ensure both parties are on the same page.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
47 yr old married bi Latino bottom. I love to suck, I love to get fucked. I m looking to hookup soon. HMU. DDF, Clean. You be too.

lowell website for hookups

Casual dating is a laid-back approach to relationships where individuals engage in non-committal interactions with one another. Some suggested tips for casual dating include being honest about your intentions, setting boundaries, communication is key, being respectful of each other's feelings, and enjoying the experience without putting pressure on the relationship to progress to something more serious. It's important to remember that casual dating is about having fun and getting to know the other person without the pressure of long-term commitment.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
Im white Clean Proffesional 35 Married Looking for nsa fun Looking for someone who wants to please and get pleased

best app for anonymous hookups near redondo beach ca

Casual relationships in the context of dating typically involve a more relaxed, non-exclusive arrangement where individuals engage in activities together without necessarily being committed to a long-term partnership. It's important for both parties to communicate openly and clearly about their expectations and boundaries to ensure that everyone involved is on the same page. It's also crucial to prioritize mutual respect and honesty to avoid misunderstandings or hurt feelings. Remember to regularly check in with each other to reassess feelings and expectations to maintain a healthy and fulfilling casual relationship.

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
I m interested to meetup with a honest and trustworthy person over here down to meetup for something really quickie fun

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>adult dating sex site springfield mo<<<<<<

Casual dating typically involves spending time together, getting to know each other, and possibly developing a deeper connection, while hookups are more focused on physical intimacy without the expectation of a committed relationship. In casual dating, there is often an emphasis on enjoying each other's company and engaging in activities beyond just sex, whereas hookups are more about satisfying immediate physical desires. It's important for individuals to communicate their intentions and boundaries clearly in both scenarios to ensure that both parties are on the same page.

rancho cordova anal dating site
meet up for sex app near jupiter
virginia beach hookup trans
oklahoma city granny dating sex
best adult hookup app near springfield mo

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
I love cock come to you fucking me baby sexx. only serious person hit mee

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>rio rancho best way to hook up online<<<<<<

A casual relationship on dating sites typically involves a non-committal, relaxed connection between two individuals who are looking for companionship, fun, or physical intimacy without the expectation of a serious commitment or long-term partnership. It usually involves spending time together, going on dates, and engaging in activities without the pressure of defining the relationship or making long-term plans. Communication and setting clear boundaries are essential in ensuring that both parties are on the same page about the nature of the relationship.

sex date in new york city ny
meet up for sex app near mckinney
doral seniors hookup sites
ct best hookup sex
mansfield hookup site free

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
I love to sucking, I am not a high volume girl, but I would like exclusive arrangements. I love intelligent men and enjoy being submissive desires M fucking lit

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>best sex meeting site longmont<<<<<<

When it comes to casual dating, it's important to be clear with your intentions and communication, be respectful of the other person's feelings, and set boundaries that work for both parties. Remember to keep things light and fun, avoid playing games, and be honest about your expectations. Ultimately, casual dating should be enjoyable for both parties involved, so make sure to prioritize open communication and mutual respect.

tyler best website to hook up
same sex dating app in knoxville tn
boys sex apps seattle wa
hot casual sex in valley glen
adult sex dating sites near youngstown oh

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
I want to find a guy who with toys on girls and is very horny and loves to play. rewards required. i have blonde hair , sexy tits and body size 8 I can squirt and have bald pussy. I am waitig

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>davenport sexual hook<<<<<<

Casual dating typically involves seeing multiple people without any commitment or exclusivity, allowing individuals to explore different connections and experiences. On the other hand, exclusive dating involves a deeper level of commitment where both partners agree to only see each other and work towards building a more serious relationship. It's important for individuals to communicate their boundaries, expectations, and desires to ensure that both parties are on the same page and feel respected in the relationship. Ultimately, the choice between casual dating and exclusive dating depends on what each person is looking for at that particular stage in their life.

granny hookups in wheaton il
best online hookup apps near garland
sexual hook near chattanooga
mount prospect hookup with local women
manchester best casual sex website

JeffreySculp

Neues Mitglied
When it comes to finding the best software for your PC, it's crucial to use trustworthy websites. You'd want to find platforms that offer a vast array of reliable software for various needs, including essential utilities, media players, and advanced tools. These sites should be well-organized, frequently updated, and provide detailed reviews and ratings to help you make informed choices. Ensuring that the software is safe and free from bloatware is also a priority. By exploring the best websites dedicated to PC software, you can enhance your computer's functionality and maintain its security and efficiency.
activate windows crack download

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
My girl wants to suck on 2 dicks and we can run train on her no joke she s. A freak hit me up asap

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>milf hookup app dayton<<<<<<

On Reddit, users can find various subreddits dedicated to casual dating where they can connect with like-minded individuals. Some suggested subreddits for casual dating include r/r4r, r/dirtyr4r, and r/casualconversation. It's important to always be cautious and aware of who you are talking to online and to communicate openly about your intentions and boundaries. Take the time to read through subreddit rules and guidelines to ensure a positive experience.

north little rock casual sex website
loveland local sex hookups
local hookup app philadelphia
find local hookups near woodbury
adult dating sex near scranton pa

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
We are a senior couple who wants casual encounter with a younger man for horney 64 yr old wife while husband watches the encounter

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>bbw hookup apps in oklahoma city<<<<<<

Casual relationships in the context of dating typically involve a more relaxed, non-exclusive arrangement where individuals engage in activities together without necessarily being committed to a long-term partnership. It's important for both parties to communicate openly and clearly about their expectations and boundaries to ensure that everyone involved is on the same page. It's also crucial to prioritize mutual respect and honesty to avoid misunderstandings or hurt feelings. Remember to regularly check in with each other to reassess feelings and expectations to maintain a healthy and fulfilling casual relationship.

milf hookups near pembroke pines
instant sex hookup near shoreline wa
hookup dating apps arvada co
muncie bbw sex hookup
savannah i need to get laid

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
Am fun and a spectacular lady Lovely Good looking damsel love to meet good looking and Generous people Am full of vibe and love to meet new people

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>oceanside sexy date sites<<<<<<

Casual dating can be described as a non-exclusive or non-committed type of dating where individuals engage in social activities together without any long-term commitment. It is often characterized by a relaxed and easy-going approach to relationships, with both parties being open to seeing other people simultaneously. Communication and setting boundaries are important aspects of casual dating to ensure that both partners are on the same page and have a clear understanding of the nature of the relationship. This type of dating can be enjoyable for those who are not looking for a serious commitment but still want to enjoy companionship and connection with others.

flirt hookup in canoga park ca
casual sex meet up in passaic
one night stand hookups palm harbor fl
hookup sex in pearland tx
real adult dating sites in baytown

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
Si Quieres Sentirte Muy Bien AcompaГ±ado Y Una Bella & Sexy Dama Te AcompaГ±e Hablame amor te encantarГЎ 100% Seguro

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>casual hooking up in coney island<<<<<<

When ending a casual dating relationship, it's important to be honest, clear, and respectful in your communication. Avoid ghosting or disappearing without explanation, as this can cause unnecessary hurt or confusion. Express your feelings calmly and kindly, and try to do it in person or over the phone rather than through text. Give the other person a chance to ask questions or express their thoughts, and try to part on good terms if possible. Remember that it's okay to prioritize your own well-being in these situations.

best adult hookup site near fairfield ca
black hookup sites hesperia
everett granny hookups
abington asian hookup apps
amateur casual sex modesto ca

Cartercam

Erfahrenes Mitglied
HI!
The most tantalizing sexy flexible hygienically clean TS in the us all the way from Brooklyn in charlotte for one night only don t miss out I do just what you tell me to do I m not your woman at home

SEE MY PROFILE>>>>>>good sex apps near san ramon ca<<<<<<

In a casual relationship, it's important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your expectations and boundaries. Keep things light and fun, enjoy spending time together without the pressure of defining the relationship too quickly. Establish mutual respect and understanding to ensure both parties are on the same page and comfortable with the level of commitment. Remember that each person may have different ideas of what a casual relationship means, so it's important to have those conversations to avoid misunderstandings. Ultimately, the key is to have fun, be respectful, and prioritize open communication to make the casual dating experience enjoyable for both partners.

hookup dating website fountainebleau
best site for casual hookups in vineland
terre haute horny dating sites
best sex hookup app mountain view
chicago lawn only hookup app

Oben